The College Red Ribbon Club was formed on 27th October 2021 and formation a Advisory Committee under Tripura State AIDS Control Society under the guidance of National AIDS Control Organization (NACO). The RRC aims at harnessing the potential of the youth by equipping them with correct information on HIV/AIDS prevention ,care and support and treatment . It also aims in building their capacities as peer educators in spreading messages on positive health behavior in an enabling environment and increasing voluntary blood donation from youth in college.
College Advisory Committee
1. Chairperson- Dr. Roitualiana Darlong , Principal-In-Charge.
2. Co-Chairperson- Dr. Lalrinnnunga Hmar, Assistant Professor.
3. Convener- Sri Akhil Baidya, PGT, NSS Program Officer.
4. Jt. Convener- Sri Anupam Nath, Student.
5. Member- Sri Rupam Dhar, Student.
6. Member- Smt. Tumpa Nath, Student.
1. Organizing Blood Donation Camps.
2. Awareness Program/ Drama/ Debate/ Essay/ Poster/ Quiz Competition related to